We have expanded from 4 people in 2012 to 20 dedicated developers working hard to bring you the Delta Engine. 2013 is the year of the Delta Engine :)
We are not longer actively looking, but there are still some open positions. Feel free to apply!
In addition we like to thank following community contributors:
- Benjamin Nitschke: CEO, Inventor of the Delta Engine, Knows some things, Refactoring Guru
- Enrico Cieslik: Lead Programmer, Expert C# Programmer, UI, Compiler, WP7
- Hendrik Müller: Tools Programmer, WPF, C#, ASP.NET, MVC, Agile
- Kirsten Grobe-Nitschke: Engine Artist, Support & Testing, Web Design, Sample Games
- Carlos Torija Archilla: Support Programmer, Java, C++, Rendering
- Michele Giacalone: Platforms, Services, Content, Physics, C++ Programmer
- Arturo Cepeda: iOS & Android Programmer, C++, Objective-C, Music
- Stefan Pölz: Starter Kits, RTS, Game Programmer Intern
- Joey Bresseleers: Tools and Game Programmer Intern
- Imke Holtz: Producer and Project Manager for our upcoming games and starter kits.
- Janina Gerards: 3D Artist, Starter Kits, Concept Art
- Vivek Vardhan: Game Design & Programming of Starter Kits
- Flavio Damasco: Game Design, Community Management, Starter Kits
- Kerstin Bühler: Concept Artist & Animation, Starter Kits
- Melanie Schneider: Level Design, Starter Kits, Texturing
- Kristina Warich: Scrum Master, Book Keeping, Office Management
- Phil Godfrey: Game Programmer, Starter Kits, Experienced Prototyper, UI and XNA Expert
- Marcel Friedrichs: Core Programmer, Multimedia, Input, Graphics, Integration Expert
- Benedict Agthe: Content, Tools, Sample Games
- Bastian Eicher: Engine Programmer, Tools, WPF
Click here to see the Forum Support Team!
- Internetfreak: Tutorials, Translation, Forum Support
- Joao Cardoso: Compiler Programmer, Intern, C++, Lua
- Amer Koleci: Graphics Programmer, Excellent knowledge of graphics and physics APIs
- Florian Busse: C++ Junior Compiler Programmer, good knowledge of C# and C++
- Bfox: Russian Support
- PG & other active forum members: Help testing and adding source code
- Winners of the 2011 & 2013 contests: See Forum :)
If you want to know more, check out the Blog written by our CEO, Benjamin Nitschke.
If you have questions, feel free to ask them in the Forum!